Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Natalie

May 27th

I haven’t picked this book up for the sake of my own stubbornness. For a whole ten days I’ve managed to survive not picking it up, then the unimaginable happened.

Okay so it’s not exactly the unimaginable I just didn’t enjoy it all that much.

Nicely, let’s just say that this stupid book with a pen and ink quill are the only things I have for comfort.

I’m sitting on my bed, writing by candle light, wondering just exactly how this can get any worse, I don’t even want to ask.

I’m sick of this. Why can’t anyone accept me as Annie and not think of me as a shadow of Clarissa and Natalie? Will I forever be Natalie #2?

I know that Huck didn’t do it on purpose, but he called me Natalie five times before realize that I’m Annie. Ouch. Natalie and I don’t even look like each other!

Another day like this, and I swear I’m going to lose it.

Sincerely

Natalie, oops pardon me, Annie Black the nonexistent eleven-year-old

No comments:

Post a Comment